At Fairhope Sewing School summer sewing camps, students ages 6 - 17 will learn basic sewing machine skills and how to use sewing tools and patterns. Camp is designed to get new students up to speed, while more experienced campers can move on with more challenging projects.
Campers will work at their own pace and finish as many projects as time allows. All fabric and supplies are included.
Projects students choose from include: stuffed animals (bears, llamas, dragons, unicorns!), tote bags and purses, shorts, a zipper pouch, hair bands and scrunchies, pillows, an easy wallet, and more!
Camp Fee is $175 until April 30, 2020 and $200 May 1, 2020
Sibling Discount Offered
Questions? please feel free to email
· Camps take place at Fairhope Sewing School studio in Fairhope, AL
· Camps have a maximum of five students with one adult teacher and helper.
· Camps are 3 hours per day, Monday through Thursday afternoons. *Session 1 runs Tues-Friday
· Sewing machines, fabric, patterns, sewing tools, and notions are provided.
· Campers may bring their water bottle.
Camp Session 1
Camp Session 2
Camp Session 3 June15-18
Camp Session 4
Camp Session 5
June 29-July 2
Camp Session 6
Camp Session 7
Camp Session 8
Camp Session 9